South West Michigan Moped Mafia

Scooter clubs section. Not Honda-specific, but hey, you're here so you probably already own at least one. See board for posting details.

Moderator: Moderator

Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

South West Michigan Moped Mafia

Post by Dac »

hello members of the MMM
i have a question for you all or the leader
-Me and about 4-5 of my friends would like to take the title of "SW-MMM" 'south west-Michigan moped mafia' i realize that the real MMM has moved on or isn't as big as they were before so we would like to take just 'Michigan moped mafia' how ever that would be just wrong so instead i would like to branch off from MMM and become SW-MMM.
Instead of just doing i thought it would be right to ask you first so i can say we are true MMM members not just name stealer's

The hole SW-MMM crew to be is unknown yet but i Dylan A. Chubb would be the leader of SW-MMM. Other members would be...
-Mark 07-metropolitan
-Marc 07-Ruckus
-Allen 07-metropolitan
-Ryan 06-eton beamer 3
-steve 06-geely unknown
and more added if thought worthy. if you grant me permeation to start the SW-MMM. we all ride every day, every were. the week after next mark, marc,allen,and I are plaining to take a huge trip. when doing this we would be proud to were the MMM name.
so my question to you would be can i Dylan A. Chubb start 'South West Michigan Moped Mafia' ?
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

ok i talked to ' The Zephire' on myspace. i coped and pasted what i posted above and this was his response
"well, the moped mafia is the moped mafia. personally id rather keep it all one. and just merge ours, but if you would like, ill talk to everyone else and see."
i posted on his page how that i would be fine with that how ever i wanted to be able to branch off so i could recute people with out asking him.
he replied
"yea recruit all you want, but make sure to check in and update us every once in a while so that we know who is in. and believe it or not, the MMM over here is all big strong guys, especially us founders, i UFC and box, matt Boxes, and sam is a competition weight lifter."
1991--------Tomos Targa-
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

hey go for it. lol
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

i got the group started, i got stickers made
allens and marcs mopeds are at honda getting new valves / 600 miles tune up other wise i would get pictures, once they get there mopeds back i will get alot of pictures
1991--------Tomos Targa-
mopedman
CB900F
CB900F

Post by mopedman »

me and darat were the founding members and you got his approval, you have mine, i want to see some crazy videos
Michigan Moped Mafia founding member
2005 Yamaha Zuma
1985 Honda Spree
1978 Honda Express