{SouthWest Michigan Moped Mafia} News Letter {11-13-07}

Scooter clubs section. Not Honda-specific, but hey, you're here so you probably already own at least one. See board for posting details.

Moderator: Moderator

Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

{SouthWest Michigan Moped Mafia} News Letter {11-13-07}

Post by Dac »

yeah we all have taken a break.

we haven't been riding much lately because of the freezing * cold. witch wouldn't be so bad if there was some ice to drift on. And the fact that every one is having motor problems. I (chubbs) have 3 mopeds but parts are always breaking on all of them. Both marks just got theres going good. Allen just kinda stopped riding for a little bit. Steve is having tons of problems but so far they have all been cheap fixes.

We will be making a video this winter. Even if all of us cant make it. We are aware that are last video was to long for being so simple. We will try to make the winter video a bit shorter and more mixed. That being said I (chubbs) am looking to buy a video camera. Im looking for something with high quality and stander formats (none of that .moi or .unp crap). If you have one you can recommend please let me know.

- Chubbs { SouthWest Michigan Moped Mafia}
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

yeah we have so many videos its kinda funny. but we need to get a ride going for the spring.
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

yeah, we are all kinda talking out it. I got a video camera but the quality is s***. I have been getting little video shoots everywhere and mixing them together, and testing the quality on youtube. So far , im not sure what im going to do.
I mean its not like im making a HUGE movie thats going to be in theaters or anything, so quality really shouldn't matter that much. But at the same time i dont want our videos to look crappy. I dont know whats going on any more.

Plus we are kinda thinking of kicking allen...
With it being such a small group kicking anyone would just be stupid, but he has became really annoying lately and hes acting like his stock metro is the coolest s*** around. We are all kinda sick of hearing it.

Ill keep you all posted...
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

well i will just bust out the camo lawn tractor lol.. i am going have to get some pics of that thing its is way to funny me and mopedman did it. my camera is a good one as you can tell on youtube with our videos.
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC