SPRING RIDE>>>

Scooter clubs section. Not Honda-specific, but hey, you're here so you probably already own at least one. See board for posting details.

Moderator: Moderator

darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

NICE
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
Doppelgamer
Noob
Noob

Post by Doppelgamer »

Hey guys,

This is Matt, the guy with the blue Puch. I just wanted to drop in to say hi! I'm glad you had a good time checking things out and enjoyed that LOOONG ride out to Gun Lake. I know some of our riders are elitist and snub their noses at scooters, I hope nobody was outright rude to you. I'm glad to see you're interested in getting some mopeds, I'd love to see you guys rocking 'peds next year or at other rallies this year. Cheers for now,

- Matt
Today you will eat your peas.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

Doppelgamer wrote:Hey guys,

This is Matt, the guy with the blue Puch. I just wanted to drop in to say hi! I'm glad you had a good time checking things out and enjoyed that LOOONG ride out to Gun Lake. I know some of our riders are elitist and snub their noses at scooters, I hope nobody was outright rude to you. I'm glad to see you're interested in getting some mopeds, I'd love to see you guys rocking 'peds next year or at other rallies this year. Cheers for now,

- Matt
It was awesome. Cant wait till next year, i just hope by then i can get a real "moped" so i dont feel out of place.
Most people i talked to agreed it wasn't what you ride, but the fact that you do ride. There was a few people giving the stink eye, but for the most part everyone was cool.

I was already talking to a guy in town who said his Father in law has one sitting in the back of his old barn he might be able to get me. Dont get me wrong, im not going to drop all my scooter stuff and switch to mopeds. But i think it would be nice to have both.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Yea, I feel alot more comfy/safe on a bicycle doing 30 than a scooter with 10" tires.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
mopedman
CB900F
CB900F

Post by mopedman »

lol i don't, but the ride was fun, next year i need to bring a ped or a scooter
Michigan Moped Mafia founding member
2005 Yamaha Zuma
1985 Honda Spree
1978 Honda Express