Registering in Michigan

Scooter clubs section. Not Honda-specific, but hey, you're here so you probably already own at least one. See board for posting details.

Moderator: Moderator

chrisdangerpants
Noob
Noob

Registering in Michigan

Post by chrisdangerpants »

What did you guys need to register your spree? I have no title for it, and no documentation that I ever bought mine, because it was from a friend who inherited from a death in the family, so she doesnt have any documentation either.

I called SOS and they said I need documentation, but what kind?
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

just take a peace of paper, write that you bought it from so and so, sign it, have them sign it, write the date, the vin number, "how much you payed" I always put some buy s*** "1.9 hp" "27mph" stuff. Make sure you have 49cc on that paper.

Take it in, and they will set you up. They never check the last owner or anything like that. Thats all the info they need. The bike will be in your name. It will cost you 15 and however much the tax is on what you put for the price.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

You can get a bill of sale at the SOS counter if you want, but any piece of paper will work as a bill of sale.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

And if you cant get a BOS for whatever reason from who you got it from, givie it to somebody and have them give it back, make a BOS on the give it back. Im doing this to avoid having to go through all the inspection *.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
mopedman
CB900F
CB900F

Post by mopedman »

just have you buddy do up a bill of sales and take it to the SOS i just got the plate for my elite that way
Michigan Moped Mafia founding member
2005 Yamaha Zuma
1985 Honda Spree
1978 Honda Express