Anyone in East Lansing?

Scooter clubs section. Not Honda-specific, but hey, you're here so you probably already own at least one. See board for posting details.

Moderator: Moderator

Markymark
Noob
Noob

Anyone in East Lansing?

Post by Markymark »

Hey,

I just bought an elite 50 and im in the East Lansing area wondering if anyone on this site is close, i dont have my tools with me here and i wanted to find someone who i can meet up with any maybe learn a few things about these mopeds by getting help and working on mine.

Thanks,
Mark
HondaSE50
Spree
Spree

Post by HondaSE50 »

Hey Dude ,

Look your PM.
dgsoles
Spree
Spree

Post by dgsoles »

I work in E. Lansing...live in Portland.
1986 Honda Spree - Running amazing.....body work still needs to be done, but that's a Spring job.
dgsoles
Spree
Spree

Post by dgsoles »

Oh, and I had to rebuild my '86 Spree engine quite thoroughly, so I could maybe give you some tips....
1986 Honda Spree - Running amazing.....body work still needs to be done, but that's a Spring job.
zilerobe
Noob
Noob

* yes

Post by zilerobe »

E.L. people unite. I have an elite as well. its been completely apart more than twice now and i am always doing stuff to it. let me know if you want to work on yours sometime. Its almost warm enough to ride now so i think ill have mine back up here after sb. are you a student at msu?
dgsoles
Spree
Spree

Post by dgsoles »

Hmmmm...I should have Mark's running in no time, and yes, he is a student at MSU...I am a student at LCC, and I also work in East Lansing.
Markymark
Noob
Noob

Post by Markymark »

Hey Doug,

It's really nice out now too bad i have exams all next week then finals..but maybe after finals (may 7th) we can finish up my elite? i think i got the right line this time so it should be ready to go as soon as the carbs back on. Let me know what you think and if you would be able to help out i feel bad i still haven't even met you haha.

Mark
dgsoles
Spree
Spree

Post by dgsoles »

Hmmm, we shall see. You don't even know how busy I've been, as well. We'll need to re-bend that throttle slide cover..but, it shouldn't be hard. After that, hopefully it'll be fine.
Markymark
Noob
Noob

Post by Markymark »

Sounds good man let me know when you have time and we will figure something out.