Kymco People Scooter Help

Need help with your non-Honda scooter? Yamaha, etc? Post here!

Moderator: Moderator

billaywoo
Noob
Noob

Kymco People Scooter Help

Post by billaywoo »

I have this incredible deal lined up for a Kymco People, however the guy told me that it "needs a shock screw and ignition piece" so he'll sell it to me for even CHEAPER.

He says the parts don't cost that much and that he'll install it himself if I get them.

He's kind of vague and I'm not mechanically inclined so if someone could help me out, it would be great.

Also, if any of you think that I should just steer clear, you should let me know as well.

But the scooter is for CHEAP. I mean... a couple hundred dollars cheaper than people trying to get rid of chinese scooters on craigslist.

Also from the (somewhat crappy) picture he sent me, the body and physical parts seem to be in great condition.

Thanks a lot!
Videonut
Spree
Spree

Re: Kymco People Scooter Help

Post by Videonut »

go for it!! if the guy is going to install them for ya.... hmmmm then again maybe its stollen? do ya have a title??
86 spree with honda cb750 rear shock
xr50 knobby tires, 32mph on slightly restricted craftsman air filter.
Scooter was stolen so i have to make it look good again
eliteguy50
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: Kymco People Scooter Help

Post by eliteguy50 »

I would bring the parts but not hand over the cash until it runs and I see a clear title in his hand. Also, keep your receipts in case he just wants you to buy new parts for his scooter so he can ride again.
motormike wrote:Errands become adventures.