Looking for FA50 Shuttle Airbox

Need help with your non-Honda scooter? Yamaha, etc? Post here!

Moderator: Moderator

wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Looking for FA50 Shuttle Airbox

Post by wikked_spree57 »

I need a complete air cleaner and connecting tube for an FA50 Suzuki. Just picked one up and a soft sieze at 25mph kinda sucks...

Sorry I haven't been around much, took a truck driving job and now I'm jobless again. I won't do that again, I was sick of being away 3 months at a time and not being able to mess with my scoots and ride!

BTW, I also need the correct exhaust pipe if anyone has one. Mine's an 85 if it matters.
1994 BMW 525i 5 speed BEAMER TIME
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)
odinxxix
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Looking for FA50 Shuttle Airbox

Post by odinxxix »

im pretty sure they are all the same from 82 to whenever they stopped. i think 85, mine is and 83. not sure if i want to part it out or sell the whole bike. does your horn and turn signals work? mine dont and for the life of me cant figure it out. oh and if you need a battery better sell a kidney, they are pricey. oh pm alow1, he has i think 2 and he sold me a flasher so maybe he still has parts.
1986 honda spree(silver fox)
BBK
85 head
SB50 intake
SB50 reeds
taz gears
2.75X10 tires
2000 honda elite S
prodigy vari
2k grabber clutch springs
9:1 gears
jdm tail lite
1982 suzuki FA50
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Re: Looking for FA50 Shuttle Airbox

Post by wikked_spree57 »

Ya my blinkers and horn do work. Blinkers come on but don't blink and horn is dead-cow sounding cause the battery is junk.

The battery appears to be $14 on ebay with free shipping. I guess it's worth a gamble, I'm thinking about picking one up just because I'm sick of the headlight practically going out completely when I hit the brakes, LOL.

It's around $50 with shipping for a brand new one, I'd rather try to buy one used but I've had no luck so far locating a used one. I'm willing to pay $20 shipped for a good used one with the filter.

Odi let me know if you part yours out, I need a few other minor parts you probably have (rear fender and oil tank cap for example).

I currently have a Tomos A3 muffler welded on it since the pipe was there but the muffler was gone. It seems to work great but I'm running an open carb still so I have to be careful where I ride and how fast. Kinda scares me the carb faces the back tire LMAO
1994 BMW 525i 5 speed BEAMER TIME
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)