05 Piaggio LT50

Need help with your non-Honda scooter? Yamaha, etc? Post here!

Moderator: Moderator

LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

05 Piaggio LT50

Post by LMH »

Well I broke down and bought another italian scooter, after my italjet fun years ago I figured * with it Ill try my luck again. Anyone know much about these besides theyre the rarer of the models? Ive found theyre the same engine as a fly50, et2, typhoon, and one more I forget, but I still dont know jack about this tiny engine. Any help and experience will be appreciated as Im going to start dropping some serious cash on it soon. In the end I expect to have around 3000 in it including the purchase price of 900$ so any vendors want in on it let me know what you have and when it can be here. Thanks guys!
LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Re: 05 Piaggio LT50

Post by LMH »

Ive decided to make an offer of 1400 shipped for this evolution kit, if the seller refuses Ill end up paying full price but Im going 94cc evolution. Anyone have any experience with the evolution line for polini? I kind of want a round about idea of what they had used for carb, reeds, and any additional porting they did or had done. I hope someone on heres done an evo kit on a mina or piaggio engine.
Im going L/C Evo yay!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251112000148?ss ... 1423.l2649
LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Re: 05 Piaggio LT50

Post by LMH »