*SGT SPREE*

This is the place to discuss your build with other builders and solicit feedback and help with parts of your build: engine, body work, bolt ons, etc.

Moderator: Moderator

hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Re: *SGT SPREE*

Post by hothatch85 »

Some goodies came in from SSS! so the big tire kit is actually for aerox axle spline and zuma vert soooo i needed a hub. Scootertuning just got a shipment in so i jumped on it, it also already has the needed 4/110 pattern so i may or may not use the adapter pictured depending on how the wheel sits.

Got my pipe too. This thing is big and beefy.
Meloshameless
Elite
Elite

Post by Meloshameless »

I held that beautiful pipe in my hand right b4 he put it in the shipping box to you. That thing is the real deal! You can really feel the quality. Can't wait to see some vids of that combo destroying on the drag!
2000 Honda SR (purple swurp)
corsa
naruku
polini 21 cp 36/106 pod filter
polini vari 5.5 gram
zx trans
Polini evo2 clutch/bell yellow springs (slacked) yellow contra
Yasuni C16
stock crank/gears=wheelie machine
70 mph/12,470 rpm Trail tech vapor verified
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

bore, crank and crank spacer are in route to MVS.

Here are some pics of the slick just for fun, threw it on the junk cases to get an idea of fitment, once it warms up a bit outside ill start playing more.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

When your so laid out you have "junk cases" to play with :P
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

MrJumps wrote:When your so laid out you have "junk cases" to play with :P
i got burned on a deal...D bag said bottom end was good...that was a lie, some moron ruined the cases with super jacked port work. filed a claim and i wouldnt get my money back unless i shipped it back to him. Wasnt worth it to ship it back, decided to eat it and use it for parts.
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

Picked up a dio tree from Bones and we had a nice enough weekend here i decided to swap it over. the stem length is pretty much the same as ruckus so thats nice. You have to chop the lower mounting points for the horn cover which is fine by me. ill just run the center nut to hold it on. My 3.5 pirelli tire is too big now. gonna order a 80/90 off ebay. i still dont know if that will fit though. Really dont want longer shocks as that defeats the whole purpose of this tree swap. Ill do some creative grinding if i need to. Once i get this all dialed ill work on getting the junk engine mounted and work on getting the slick centered up. Its slow but its happening.