Potentially FS OEM Floormat- '86 Spree

Got parts to sell? Need a part? Post it here! Honda scooters only.

Moderator: Moderator

Tortoise
Noob
Noob

Potentially FS OEM Floormat- '86 Spree

Post by Tortoise »

Hello,

Listing my Spree for sale locally, and thinking about selling the OEM floormat separately.

I would rather the floormat go to someone who needs it/appreciates it, then sell it with the spree and have it potentially be lost or trashed by someone who does not appreciate the finer things in life.

Send me a PM if you are interested, not sure of what the value is, but as I said, I would rather see this go to a deserving home.

I am just doing a little market assessment for the time being- let me know of any questions or comments.

Thanks!

p.s I am having a hard time attaching a pic, I can email it to any interested parties.
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Potentially FS OEM Floormat- '86 Spree

Post by Meatball »

Youre trying to squeeze every penny out of the sale of your scooter by selling some parts separately…k, got it.

Save the BS and just post the floormat for sale with pics and a price. Better yet, use Ebay. You’ll get a better price and a much bigger audience.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
Tortoise
Noob
Noob

Post by Tortoise »

Ouch! Tough crowd.

I would give this away for the cost of shipping if I knew it was going on a nice restoration. Not all about the money.

But, meanie Meatball told me to go to Ebay instead of offering to someone who would appreciate it.......
colemanrider
Noob
Noob

Post by colemanrider »

I am interested in purchasing if you decide to sell it. I recently purchased a low mileage white 85 that I'm trying to keep as original as possible. Send me a PM if you decide to part with it.
Thank you..
colemanrider
Noob
Noob

Post by colemanrider »

Hello, did you decide to sell on eBay, do you still hAve the floor mat?
Thutchins12
Noob
Noob

Post by Thutchins12 »

I am interested in a floor Matt